PRICING & COLLECTIONS
Some of the most significant days of our lives seem to fly by in an instant – it’s so important to capture those moments, and preserve your memories.
We don’t remember every minute of every day, but looking at a photograph can trigger all kinds of emotions. It can take us back to special days gone by, and remind us of fleeting moments that once took our breath away.
Some of the most beautiful portraits are taken when you’re not even aware of the camera’s presence. Those raw, candid in-the-moment emotions are what I strive to capture so that you can go back there time and time again for a lifetime. With more than just how you looked, your wedding album should be full of honest feelings, fun and your unique stories as they intertwine on your special day. I’m passionate about capturing the moments that truly matter, and would be honoured to be part of your day, taking snapshots that I know you’ll treasure for the rest of your lives.
Photography is more than just my art and my career – it’s my identity. My eye for detail, ability to capture the light, mood and feel of your day will be reflected on every page of your album, with every single photo being a unique representation of the love you and your spouse are so lucky to have found in each other.
Wedding packages are tailored to suit your needs and budget and can include:
• Coverage starting from the bride getting ready up to the end of the first dance. • Un-watermarked high-resolution images on USB. • A password protected online gallery to share with family and friends • A separate set of all images in low resolution for easier viewing on computers and smartphones. • Oversized prints on high quality photo-paper or canvas can be arranged.
Each Wedding is unique and has a variety of different scopes for a wedding photographer to consider. The price therefore will vary according to your requirements and or location.
I’d love to hear all about your vision for your big day, and work together to design a unique plan that suits you.
How will it work for ‘You’?
If you have read this far, I’m hoping you like my style of photography. Let’s arrange a meeting so that we can chat about your hopes for the day, logistics and possible locations for photos. We can also discuss the best position of your ceremony and other photographic possibilities to ensure you get the best photos. I’m here to help.
The key to remember is that I’m here to work WITH you, not to tell you what to do – many brides and grooms have dreamed of this day for many years! I can offer a lot of advice I’ve gained from previous weddings, but at the end of the day, no day is quite like yours, and I’m here to make sure your photos are second to none.
On Your Wedding Day:
• I will arrive on time and photograph those special touches of getting ready, family, bride’s arrival at the ceremony, ceremony vows, exchange of rings, family photographs, bridal party photographs and, depending on your requests, reception cake cutting, first dance… and any other special moments you can think of!
• If your schedule allows we can go to an epic location and shoot some amazing shots.
• The RAW files I shoot are carefully developed and colour corrected.
• I will also retouch minor imperfections like spots etc. (So don’t stress!)
• I avoid invasive use of photoshop, but can spend some extra time creatively and artistically editing and retouching some images for no extra cost.
Gold Collection – The most popular option, 8 hours on your special day. $2,900.00
Silver Collection – The 4-hour Silver Collection is suitable for small weddings or couples on a budget. $2,000.00
Platinum Collection – 2 photographers (myself included) for 8 hours on your special day. $3,800.00
Custom – Anything is possible, I am very flexible and can work to your needs. I feel every wedding is custom as every wedding is different.
Additional Hours – Sometimes extra hours are needed, but do not worry, I won’t have a stopwatch out! $225.00 per hour
Post/Pre-Wedding shoots – Have a chat to me about these options – eg, a photoshoot in your wedding gear and a day before or after the wedding day. We can choose an epic location, shoot when the light is golden and take our time.
Photobooth – Coming soon.
Video – Ceremony and speeches only – Coming soon.
How many images will we receive from our wedding?
• I typically deliver between 300 and 700 final images, I pay close attention to detail in order to select the very best images that tell the complete story of your day. All of the photos are fully edited and… billboard worthy!
How long after the wedding will we receive our images?
• I believe your images are of lasting value and strive to ensure your images are perfect. With that in mind, I realise you will be eager to relive your wedding experience. I always deliver your images within 3-4 weeks of your wedding day. I often try to give you a couple of previews the same day to upload to social media if you wish to.
Do you travel outside of Christchurch for weddings?
• Definitely! I only require travel and lodging be provided by our ‘out of town’ couples. (I especially love shooting weddings out of town that involve you being in sweeping landscapes.)
Do we have to pay for rights to our images?
• Never. I believe I am selected by my couples to capture and deliver brilliant images. These are your images and you are free to share, print, archive, and use any way you would like (with no watermarks, of course!). This excludes selling, re-editing or modifying the images though, please ask first.
Will we meet you before the wedding?
• Of course! I’m always happy to meet for a coffee and go over every detail of the big day.
How can we retain you?
• When you are ready to book me, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability of your date. I’ll be in touch to confirm your booking. A 30% retainer is due to reserve your wedding date on my calendar.